Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 141

Thread: Love Mode just gets better...

  1. #21
    Inactive Member rev.tsukiyama's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 27th, 2002
    Posts
    273
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Favorite: Izumi BB, because he's so ridiculously tragic. And a whore.
    Best Looking: Long haired Izumi. Yay girlyboys.
    Want to know more about: Takamiya. He's nice.
    Least Favorite: The creepy old man.

    And a new chapter! *Gomps Sana before swiftly regaining her normal composure...*

  2. #22
    Inactive Member akuma_of_chaos's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 13th, 2003
    Posts
    6
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Favourite: Takamiya, student Izumi and Aoe
    Best looking: b&b's Izumi(with long hair)and Kiichi
    Want to know more about: Aoe and Kiichi
    Least favourite: Aoe

    The oxymoron is because sometimes I like Aoe. At other times he's a total bastard. Either way I WANT MORE LM.

    I'm done with my whining for now.

    <font color="#660033" size="1">[ April 13, 2003 04:17 AM: Message edited by: akuma_of_chaos ]</font>

  3. #23
    Inactive Member tenjou_sama's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 12th, 2002
    Posts
    614
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Favorite: Takamiya. I wish I could find a guy like this ::starry eyed:: *_* Err...without the gay part XD

    Best-looking: Reiji's brother! Erk, can't remeber his name ^^;;

    Want to know more about: Hmmm...not sure

    Least favorite: I like them all but Izumi's attitude gets on my nerves sometimes. =D

  4. #24
    HB Forum Owner crisisdreams's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 21st, 2002
    Posts
    382
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yup, it ends at eleven volumes! ^^ Ohhh and the next volume is going to be about Naoya and Reiji again, with a very funny (or so I hear ~.^) double date extra with Reiji/Naoya and Takamiya/Izumi. Hehe...

  5. #25
    Inactive Member Johanna Bresgott's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 3rd, 2003
    Posts
    34
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I feel totally happy that Izumi(B&B?s) decided not to go. Yes.... [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

    Arashi is a very interesting person. He?s always happy. I like him.

    I wonder what?ll happened next time
    Which interesting pairing will be the next?
    For my myself i want to know more about Naoya and Reiji or Takamya and Izumi.

    The trues is, that i have look up what happened next.
    There is a Web site they made text translations of Lovemode up to Volume 7(until now) and i read them. But that?s not the same.
    I must see the pictures together with the text.

    I have withdrawl symptoms.....*shiver* *shiver*

    More, more....i love my gorgeous Lovemode...

    Thank you so much for translating it... [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img]
    ...i wish it would never end. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

    By the way...does anybody know if Lovemode is finished?

    I know there are 11 Volumes of it, but is eleven the end?

  6. #26
    Inactive Member Johanna Bresgott's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 3rd, 2003
    Posts
    34
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Wah... [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img]
    But i guess everything must have an end. So there will be only the hope for an happy ending.
    Please....oh...please...nothing like Bronze at the Moment. [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img]
    Minami Ozaki tread?s her Characters very badly.
    I really sense that the end of Bronze couldn?t be good at all.
    So i beg for an happy end in Lovemode.
    One more ending like Minami Ozakis Bronze and you could visit me in a madhouse [img]frown.gif[/img]

    Right now i like Lovemode this much that i bought Volume 1-4. So, since yesterday i am owner of Lovemode Manga Volume 1-4. That?s make me happy.

  7. #27
    HB Forum Owner crisisdreams's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 21st, 2002
    Posts
    382
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Haha...Love Mode and Bronze are completely different...I don't know the ending of Love Mode yet, but just look at their style. Bronze is dripping with angst, but Love Mode has got some angst (especially Reiji x Naoya) but plenty of comedy too!

    And mmm...I have all the Bronze books, but I only got halfway through. The angst in it was killing me after awhile, and not in the "ohhhh that's so sad" way but in the "oh geez, not AGAIN?! Didn't you already go through this three times? Do you characters *ever* learn?". Hehe...angst is nice. Too much angst isn't though. ~.^

  8. #28
    Inactive Member darkSana's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 16th, 2003
    Posts
    33
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Cool

    I own all BRONZE too.I kinda like the angst part -
    it's not like they can be happy together, it's 'desperate love', right ? [img]smile.gif[/img]
    In Love Mode there is angst (Naoya), but the reason is different - life, people around (vol.4-5) are making it sad for Naoya, not he,himself.And see, how wonderfoul Reiji is acting !
    I believe that LM has happy ending.But, volumes 7-9 (about Aoe's family past) are FULL of angst and are very, very depressing [img]frown.gif[/img]

    Anyway my fav characters are Takamiya and Kiichi ^^

  9. #29
    Inactive Member ahcat's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 18th, 2003
    Posts
    2
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    (i am sorry , please delete this post , i double posted by accident)

    <font color="#660033" size="1">[ April 18, 2003 05:45 PM: Message edited by: ahcat ]</font>

  10. #30
    Inactive Member ahcat's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 18th, 2003
    Posts
    2
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    i truely thankyou for the people who are scanning and translating this manga and putting it up ^^
    love mode is the only yaoi manga that can get me into reading the plot and i like it very much (since i am more into Shonen manga and i used to be reading yaoi manga only for the graphic part [img]tongue.gif[/img] )

    hope i can read more of it soon ,i am probably going to buy it if i have a chance of going back to Hong Kong or going to Taiwan .

    Favorite:Takamiya , he's soooo sweet , nice and mature , and the way he treats Izumi.. i wish i can find a guy just like him
    Best-looking:Aoe and/or B&B Izumi.
    i like Aoe's type of look , black hair , tall , look all cool~
    no dought that B&B Izumi is good looking but he's too girlly for my taste though. (i also like seme chars ^^)
    Want to know more about: i think Aoe and Kiichi , want to know more about their background

    Least Favorite: mm when i read up to the part where B&B Izumi says he thinks it would be good that Naoya falls , at that point , it's B&B Izumi , but then when i know more about Izumi my feelings for him changed , so actually none i think for the least favorite.

    as for student Izumi i really think that his attutite towards Takamiya is very normal . afterall , he was a straight normal guy that dislike gay stuff (almost all normal guys dislike gay stuff)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •